Beginning at 6 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30, the Marquette Downtown Development Authority will be hosting the annual Holiday Parade. This parade will start at the Berry Events parking lot and exit on to Pine Street. The parade will then proceed south on Pine Street to Fair Avenue, then west on Fair Avenue to Third Street, then south on Third Street to its conclusion at Third Street and Baraga Avenue.
Third Street, from Bluff Street to Spring Street, will be closed to all traffic from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The following streets will be closed to through traffic from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m:
- Washington Street from Front Street to Third Street
- Washington from Third to Fourth Street
- Main Street from Front to Third
- Jackson Cut Alley from Fourth to Main
- Bluff Street Alley from Front to Third
The streets will re-open upon conclusion of the parade at approximately 7:30 p.m.