As part of an ongoing City Street Improvement Project, Payne & Dolan, Inc. will begin asphalt resurfacing on Monday, September 12, 2022. This process involves milling or pulverizing existing asphalt surfaces followed by repaving. The following streets are included in this project:
- East Nicolet Boulevard – Nicolet Boulevard to Allouez Street
- McClellan Avenue – Ridge Street to Cleveland Avenue
- Sugarloaf Avenue – Wright Street to 160’ north of Powder Mill Drive
- Bluff Street – Lincoln Avenue to Morgan Street
- Center Street – Wilkinson Avenue to East Dead End
- West Kaye Avenue – West of Lincoln
This work is expected to occur intermittently over the next 4 weeks. Vehicular and pedestrian access to homes will be maintained. The work will be completed by means of short duration road closures, road detours, and flag control. The public is urged to use extreme caution and follow all traffic control measures.
The City of Marquette asks you for your patience during this process.